Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Home Application

Happy Thursday Everyone~

I decided to put my pest test to a REAL test and use all three pesticides for my new garden out front. Instead of trying to keep my dogs out of my garden in the back yard I thought it might be easier to grow non-root veggies out front with the right pest control. By doing this I used less soil/dirt which creates better drainage since water goes directly in the ground without any barriers or deeper soil to penetrate through. I applied neem oil around each pallet and then sprinkled cayenne pepper mixed with diatomaceous earth directly on top of the soil. This will hopefully keep away white flies and other unwanted pests and deter cats. Here are some pics:






Hope Everyone has a great weekend, HAPPY EASTER!!!

Peace,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment