Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

SOAP AND WATER..

Happy Thursday Everyone~

After the tour of Old World Brewery last week I went back to school to see my results after day 3 of applying neem oil to crickets. Turns out my numbers dropped even lower for direct and indirect application! This week I started a new trial of pesticide - SOAP AND WATER. My results after day 1 were a little scary. I had so many dead crickets that I thought something else may have been accidentally exposed to them but I checked the area and found nothing harmful other than my application of soap and water. I am concerned that my neem oil application may not have been as effective as I thought. I planned to use neem oil in my garden to keep pests out and away but my results are telling me to do something different. Im not sure if a soap and water application is the best route to go if I plan to apply it to edibles. Ill have to do a bit more research. Hope you guys are doing well on your projects!!

Peace
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment