Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Summer is over - well not really!

Happy Friday Everyone~

Hope you all had a great summer, I sure did! I got to build a few things (a pergola over my spa, some new vertical planters, and a hanging wall unit to go in my gym under the T.V - all made out of pallets). I also took a trip to Oregon with my wife Tamatha. We drove up the coast from California which is considered the scenic route and was absolutely worth while. It took us 3 days to get to Portland but we stopped along the way at micro breweries. :) Needless to say I gained about 10lbs on our trip from good eats and awesome beer! We liked Portland but fell in love with a smaller city just SE of it called BEND! Bend was really memorable. We hiked, kayaked, biked, walked and felt like we were at home. I can see us relocating there in the near future. We have 3 weenie pups and I know they will do great there too and enjoy life in the changing seasons. Overall my summer was great and I have no complaints other than the heat. Get me back to Oregon!!

Peace,
Jenni
Crater Lake


Tumalo Falls

Crater Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment