Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Papers and finals and little sleep...OH MY!

Happy Thursday Everyone

I am stressing about our research paper that is due in one week. I am still working on a rough draft of my rough draft! Anyone else freaking out??!! I am probably making it more complicated than it needs to be but I can't help it if I have high expectaions. Anyways.. I think I have a solid idea of my next project. I am going to create at least 5 natural pesticides to treat a cricket infestation: Diatomaceous Earth (used in sprinkle form and spray form), Oil and Soap (spray), Pepper and Soap (spray), Ground Cloves (spray), Garlic and Onion and Pepper (spray), Tomato leaves (spray), and a Basil Tea (spray). All of the sprays will use a base of water but Im still not sure how I want to execute this project. Im confident that Matt will point me in the right direction. Good luck to contructing your final reports.

Peace ,
Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment