Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Never enough hours..

Happy Turkday Everyone

Is it just me or should there be more hours in a day? I think yes. I went to bio lab to day to crank out another piece to my puzzle (the report) and time just flew by bofore I could fiinish the procedure documentation for my first test I performed on my unkown bacteria. I was there for 2 hours! I hope you all are moving along faster that I am. I did reapply for next semester with high hopes of being selected again. I actually rearranged my schedule for next semester and enrolled in one less class so I can dedicate more time to STEM. I feel like I haven't let my total potential shine because of having a heavy load this semester and that I have been going through the motions this past week. I am a person that thrives on pouring passion, focus, and committment to everything I do especially in school. Hopefully I redeem myself next semester and really show everyone what I am capable of:)



Peace
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment