Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Thursday Everyone

So as many of you know I ride my bike to and from school as often as I can. Today was a little different, I rode my scooter to my morning classes came home in the afternoon to play with my pups then headed back to school on my bike for my internship followed by my night class. I normally avoid riding at night because people seem to be less aware of their surroundings and tend to ingnore bicyclists. Anyways, after class I ride home (about a 25 min commute) only to find the SWAT team across the street from my house. Now, there has been some suspicious activity at the particular house they were at for a few months and there has been over 20 arrests according to a local police officer. We have also had an undercover police sit in a car on our driveway and the neighbors to watch the activity coming and going within that house. Tonight was the night! They must have found something worth breaking a door and shatterng a window to hold the people in that house accountable.

What happens to a person to go down that path? A path lead by drugs, theft, lies, and constant paranoia. I would love to study the brainchemistry involved that determines choices and the motives behind it. If only I could make a pesticide that repels those types of people...haha. As far as Im concerned- justice has been served. Thank you Phoenix Police Department for keeping our neighborhood safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment