Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Wednesday Everyone~


I know I usually post on Thursday, but tomorrow I have back to back math exams again and Im starting to think that the Math Dept. is controlled by a not so friendly force (maybe gravity) because I can barely make it up those stairs on back to back exam days! On to a happier less stressed topic, my systems seem to be functioning normal and the fish are happy as can be providing all the poop I want. Unfortunately my beautiful tomato was not ready for transplant, she did not have enough established roots so I put her back on the fish tank with her smaller companion tomato to hopefully reproduce strong roots. Here are some pics:

I just placed the tomato directly into the fish tank. Hopefully it will eat lots of fish poo and develop strong roots.

This is wheat grass

Tom and Jerry. Chasing each other.
Have a great rest of the week :)
Peace,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment